Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bob's Photo Album: Available Soon!

A Note from Al:

Laya scanned and sent about 100 photos in October of 2010, and I apologize, I am only now uploading them. I tried without success to get the largest attachment downloaded, gave up and got distracted, never got back to it until now.

I finally figured out that the attachment was too large for my Yahoo account, so I'm hoping Laya will resend them in two smaller attachments soon!

Meanwhile I uploaded what I could in 4 separate posts, in the order Laya sent them, with her titles. They're great shots, Bob looking about as healthy and happy as I've ever seen him.

If you click once, the photos get larger, click twice they fill the screen!

Happy New Year! Dec. 30, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Laya. Thanks so much. And such artistic excellence.

    ReplyDelete